- Passport / ID copy
- Cover letter
- Copy of Diplomas (or last grade report)
- English certification
- 1 proof of the payment of the registration fee
- A copy of the AVS card (only when you live currently in Switzerland)
Enrolment becomes definitive upon receipt of this duly signed form with all the requested documents and along with the deposit.
Process of admission
- The student send the first documents (cv, diploma’s and motivation letter)
- EBS Geneve sends an admission contract, and asks kindly to pay the admission fee – ones we received your payment
- We meet online or at the premises for your admission
- The signed contract will be send by the EBS Geneve and you can join us at EBS Geneve in the next school year to come! Note that the Team of EBS Geneve will assist you by the visa application and housing search.
Scholarship and funding possible, the school can help the student finding a scholarship
To gain more information for a scholarship request in Switzerland go to: